Down Hall Accessibility Information
We understand that every guest has different needs and priorities, which might include the requirement for better accessibility. We are currently able to offer the following services and facilities:
- We have a fully accessible unisex toilet located off the lobby area by the Bridgeman Selwin Suite.
- We have two accessibility bedrooms that are located on the ground floor and have wet room bathrooms.
- We have an evacuation procedure. If the fire alarm sounds continuously, staff will come to the aid of disabled guests to assist with evacuation either to the lobby or out of the building. We have evacuation chairs.
- Induction loop systems and Deafgard vibrating pillows are available.
- The hotel only accepts officially recognised guide dogs and assistance dogs. If you need to bring a guide dog or assistance dog, please advise us when making your booking.
- All of our staff have received disability awareness training.
Due to the historic nature of the building, some of our facilities are not as accessible as we would wish them to be. If you would like more information about our facilities, or have any questions about access provision, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or on 01279 731441